Top 7 Ways To Profit From Foreign Trade By Stephen Pope Here are seven excellent ways to earn income from international trade.
1. Importing: Retail store owners can find additional products to sell from foreign manufacturers, distributors, and other suppliers. You may even decide to go exclusively into the import business and become a wholesale distributor.
2. Exporting: Manufacturers can find new customers for their products in foreign countries. You could also become an Export Management Agent. Arrange for other domestic companies to sell their products to foreign corporations and earn a commission.
3. Licensing: Consider becoming a licensing agent. Earn royalties by arranging for foreign corporations to manufacture and sell the products of domestic companies.
4. Finder`s Fees: You can earn fees from domestic companies for finding foreign buyers (or for finding suitable imports from foreign suppliers). You can also earn fees from foreign companies for finding domestic corporations that will buy their products (or for finding suitable suppliers and products from domestic corporations).
5. Drop Shipping:
Visualize receiving an order from a customer based in a foreign country and not having to be bothered with shipping and handling the product. No customs declarations or brokers are required by you. This is because your drop ship supplier is handling those details.
6. Mail Order: Add a mail order service to your existing business operation. Manufacturers, retail stores, and other businesses can increase their sales by using this additional method of selling that is very conducive to international trade.
7. Internet Marketing: You
can also extend your reach to worldwide customers by means of the Internet.
Methods of obtaining foreign business include affiliate marketing,
online auctions, online stores, and websites.About The Author: Stephen
Pope, President of Pope Consulting Inc., has been helping clients to
earn maximum business profits for over twenty-five years in the auction field.
All content published on this web site is
provided for informational and educational purposes only. Always
seek professional advice before making any decisions.
We use third-party advertising
companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies
may use information (not including your name, address, email address,
or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites
in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of
interest to you. If you would like more information about this
practice and to know your choices about not having this information
used by these companies, click