Harris County Alarm Permit and home alarms as well as general home security.
We cover some of the things you need to do to protect your home and your
families to ensure that you are secure. Common sense items can make a
huge difference. We have a great deal more information on our main site,
however we also list a few simple things that every home owner should
take into account when thinking about home alarms anywhere including
- always make sure your house looks lived in i.e. cut the grass, water
the plants and clear the snow from the driveway
- never allow newspapers and flyers to build up while you are away,
have someone collect them everyday
- place stickers that indicate you have a monitored alarm system installed,
regardless of whether you actuall do or not.
- arrange for someone to look after your home while you are away
- confirm with your insurance company what you need to do to ensure
that your home remains insured while you are away to avoid a nasty surprise.
Check back often as we will be updating these pages. We cover some
of the steps you should take if you are planning to go away for the
weekend as well as for several months. There is a checklist available
on our main site that you can follow that will help to ensure that your
home is looked after while you are away in addition to the alarm system
that you may have.